Website manager details
• Website manager: Estefania Troguet Torres.
• Tax ID no.: O4023754
• Address: Av. Santa Coloma entre 85 i 87 – cami particular Santa Coloma Principat d’ Andorra.
• Email address: email@example.com
In this section, the user can find all the information on the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and me, as the manager of this website. As a user, it is important for you to be familiar with these terms before continuing to browse the website.
I, Estefania Troguet Torres, as the manager of this website, am committed to processing my users’ and customers’ information with all the relevant guarantees and complying with the national and European requirements that govern the collection and use of users’ personal data.
Therefore, this website strictly obeys Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), as well as Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE). The website is also compliant with Andorran Qualified Act 15/2003 of 18 December on Personal Data Protection.
Users’ commitments and obligations
The user is hereby informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Estefania Troguet Torres. The user therefore agrees to use the website, its services and its content without breaching current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in a way that may harm or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding website content, it is forbidden to:
• Reproduce, distribute or modify it, fully or partially, unless I, as the legitimate owner, provide authorisation;
• Breach the rights of the content’s legitimate owner, whether that be a third-party provider or me;
• Use the content for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website www.stefitroguet.com, the user agrees not to behave in any way that may damage the image, interests and rights of Estefania Troguet Torres or any third parties, or that may damage or overload the portal www.stefitroguet.com or render it useless, or that may impede normal use of the website in any way.
However, the user must be aware that online IT systems’ security measures are not 100% reliable, and that, therefore, www.stefitroguet.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations to the user’s IT systems (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and files contained on them. I have, however, implemented all reasonable security measures and methods to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Estefania Troguet Torres may be stored in a computerised or non-computerised database owned exclusively by Estefania Troguet Torres. All the necessary technical, organisational and security measures have been implemented to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in it, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Conflict resolution platform
Users may turn to the conflict resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which may be accessed through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
In accordance with Spanish intellectual property law, any reproduction, distribution or public communication (this includes making it available to the public) of all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and through any technical means, without express authorisation from Estefania Troguet Torres, is expressly forbidden. The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Estefania Troguet Torres.
The user recognises and accepts that all of the website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, order and presentation of content), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties of which Spain is part and other Spanish property rights and laws.
Should a user or third party deem that their intellectual property rights have been breached through the introduction of certain content onto the website, they must notify Estefania Troguet Torres, with indication of:
• The personal details of the owner of the allegedly breached rights, and indication of the claimant’s possible role as a representative, should the claim be presented by a third party other than the concerned party (the owner of the rights).
• The content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website, accreditation of these intellectual property rights and an express declaration that the concerned party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
Waiver of guarantees and liability
Estefania Troguet Torres offers no guarantee and accepts no liability under any circumstances for any damage of any kind caused by:
• Any failure in the availability, maintenance or correct operation of the website, its services and content;
• The presence of malware, malicious programs or harmful programs in the website’s content;
• Any use of the website that is illegal, negligent, fraudulent, or in breach of this legal notice;
• Any unlawfulness or lack of quality, reliability, usefulness or availability in the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• The service provider accepts no liability under any circumstances for any damage caused by the illegal use or misuse of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, the relationship between Estefania Troguet Torres and the users of its services present on this website is governed by Andorran law.